Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i now hate life..

the worst days of my life has arrived..its freakin' terrible..i hate it..

i freakin' hate it..

i no longer have interest to talk to my parents..i left my report card on the table for them to sign..
i tot it would be better like tat, rather than to pass it to them face to face..but yea..things turn out the opposite..
my dad got freakin' pissed and refused to sign the report card..and my mum lectured me upstairs before goin' down..she was calm at first..then later when i went into the car, the both of them shouted at me and scolded my like crazzyyyyy!!!! OMG!! shit..

den i was rely rely rely rely rely rely emo today in the morning..

then after sch, i went into the car, and my dad said : JOn, now i understsand why u didn wanna go Japan @ first..den i was like "yea"  with sarcasm..

yea..why didn he not allow me to go japan???!!! 
i went, coming bak, losing a so-called "girl fren"

now tat i have lost my "girlfriend" and do not like seeing my parents,  I RELY HATE LIFE!! I FCKING HATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I RELY WISH I CAN HAVE THE OLD TIMES BAK..I MISS THEM..


0 comments: